Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ZEUS super heavy (22)

Did I tell you allready, that I hate this blogger tool?
It creates a mess when you upload images, and doesn't keep the order of it either....
Oh well, let's see if I can make some sense here....

Here are some images of the top superstructure and the detailing.


The sights for the main gun.


The top section complete.

Then the next floor.
As you can see, I did the Volcano Cannon, plus I added another slogan banner:
"Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillantus" - Never wake a sleeping dragon.



And a slogan for the other side:
"Gaudete quia tandem Imperatoris lux venit" - Joy because the light of the Emperor has come


Then I started the outlines for all the ornaments of the next section

Added another slogan
"Semper Paratus" - Always ready.
Here's the rear section





Here is the Vulcan Mega Bolter (VMB)


Another rear shot

And the first Vanquisher turret:









And then its twin:




Cheers
Klaus

No comments:

Post a Comment