Looks like Ajax or Fritz will be the name - 19 votes so far. I am excited!
OK, to show you that I really work on him, here are some new images.
As you can see I fleshed out some more of the left side - more biceps and the upper leg.

Most areas wil be covered by clothing, except for the lower arms, but I still want to make the actual form of the body to be visible.

I added the first buttock :-)
OK, to show you that I really work on him, here are some new images.
As you can see I fleshed out some more of the left side - more biceps and the upper leg.

Most areas wil be covered by clothing, except for the lower arms, but I still want to make the actual form of the body to be visible.

I added the first buttock :-)







