Wow! 89 votes!
I am really impressed by your participation - thanks guys!
Well, from the votes it seems like Hektor will be the name...or Argus....ah, that's soooooo hard....I like both choices....I'm afraid I will need to do two bodyguards... *grin*
So, where have I left off?
Right, Greenstuff vs Greystuff, boots and arms done.
So, next I started on the pants - first the right side.





Here is the completed trouser.

Eventhough most of the leg will be covered by the armour plate, I tried to add some details.
I am really impressed by your participation - thanks guys!
Well, from the votes it seems like Hektor will be the name...or Argus....ah, that's soooooo hard....I like both choices....I'm afraid I will need to do two bodyguards... *grin*
So, where have I left off?
Right, Greenstuff vs Greystuff, boots and arms done.
So, next I started on the pants - first the right side.




What a lovely couple :-)

Here is the completed trouser.

Eventhough most of the leg will be covered by the armour plate, I tried to add some details.










