Since the basic build for the Hydra turret was completed I started detailing.
Here's the skull ornament for the radar dish that I'm using instead of the small radar dome of the standard issue Hydra. As you can see on the cm scale, it is very small and delicate.

But it really looks good on the model.

Another ornament for the face plate...

consisting of 3 layers. Top is a winged skull, beneath is a circle and three flashes, and the third layer is an Inquisitional "I" - I really hope this will look good once painted.

I added lots of details, rivets, sights, ect and then I began to mount the guns,
Here's the skull ornament for the radar dish that I'm using instead of the small radar dome of the standard issue Hydra. As you can see on the cm scale, it is very small and delicate.

But it really looks good on the model.

Another ornament for the face plate...

consisting of 3 layers. Top is a winged skull, beneath is a circle and three flashes, and the third layer is an Inquisitional "I" - I really hope this will look good once painted.

I added lots of details, rivets, sights, ect and then I began to mount the guns,













