Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tiger Team - Dencarian Special Forces (1)

Now that I have the build for the CHARON completed, I started to look into the actual passengers, the Tiger Team.

The Tiger Team will exist of 6 men. 1 Sniper, 1 Grenadier (M203 style underslung Grenade Launcher), 1 officer (not sure how I will arm him) and 3 Gunners.

Each member of the Tiger Team will be equiped with a sidearm (pistol) and a knife in addition to their main gun. Uniform will consist of Breather and Headset (Elysian helmets), as well as kneepads.

This is the first test gunner.




I'm not yet really convinced.
But I'm not sure if it is from the very standard pose, or the actual equipment.

The Elysian helmets don't provide much character - they make anonymus too much - and I'm also not so sure about the rifle either.
The idea I have in mind is pretty much close to this here, where the civilian will be a deck officer, the guy with the barret will be the pilot, and the other two guys will be from the Tiger Team.
Probably have another two guys standing by the CHARON like this.
and this dude simply looks badass!
But I'm not sure if I can get it with the standard Cadian arms, or if I have to sculpt a lot.
These guys at-ease could also be of interest,
or a guy walking like this towards the chopper.

So I'm afraid I'm not there yet.
If you have any good suggestions, other conversions you'd recommend, or interesting links, fire them off :)
Thanks
Klaus