Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Images of Philly

Hey guys,
just to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, nor did JoJo die.

I had to go on a business trip to Philadelphia last week. I had the opportunity to do some sightseeing and thought I'd share some images with you.
So here are some of the better shots:













Our headquarters building in the US.

The cottages we slept in.

A short visit to Ocean City (NJ)



I'm still a bit jet-lagged, but I hope to be over it by the weekend, so I can start on sculpting the crew for the STRIX. Tomorrow I have to go to the vet with JoJo, as she now has a cold (well running nose), but luckily she has no fever. She's eating quite healthily and looks good - but in her age, and with the cancer we want to be sure she's alright.
Cheers
Klaus