Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Line Breaker update

Hello,

as mentioned I'm participating in the Line Breaker competition and am not allowed to post any WIP's.
But to still show you some progress, I decided to show the mess on my desk *snikker*
This was the status on Thursday

Friday was even worse

Then on Saturday things got better, but first I had to make a million of rivets...

...and then I worked on the base.


And as of last night my desk looks like this:


So, the build phase is officially over and it's time for priming :)

I'm still pretty much on schedule, but my entry is big with lots of painting. Plenty of room for "effects", but I'm not sure if there's enough time, as my wife gave me a pretty busy schedule for next week *sigh*

I hope you like my rather uncommon update :)

Cheers


Klaus