Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Prototype (finished)

Uff! Done :)
It was a bit of a marathon last night, but I was able to complete "The Prototype".
 
Here you can see where I started yesterday evening.
I then added more grime and more shadows.
After the shadows I began painting and spraying the light effects.
First only on the walls
Then also on the Siglinde and the other pieces.
After the white lights I added yellow to warmen the light and to simulate the light bulb effect.
The little neon light in the back and on the desk remain white
And the welders got a blue-ish light.
Done!
In the light box.
 
And the final images.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like it :)
It's been fun - quite a different thing than my usual settings.
I look forward to your C&C.
Cheers
Klaus