Monday, February 1, 2016

Rumble in the Rubble (2)

Hi all,

I hope you had a great weekend, with some quality family time and hopefully some hobby time too.

@

And it looks strong enough to support the machine.
 
I also added some stuff to the head.
 
Doors to cover up the sides, teeth, plenty of teeth.
 
And a periscope (when needed).
 
Then I started to add the shoulders.
 
Strong and wide enough to house the arm mounts.
 
Yep, looks good!
 
Of course such a mighty machine needs Powa, right!
So not a V8, but a W9 it is!
;)
 
Together with some exhausts it looks propa.
 
On Sunday I was a bit lazy and decided to work on some ammo for the guns.
For this I used a piece of sprue,
 
cut off about 1.5 cm
 
inserted it into the drill
 
and started to shave it into shape.
First on a rasp,
 
then 240 sandpaper,
 
and finally 400 sandpaper.
 
Within a few minutes I had some nice slugs :)
 
This also works with larger caliber.
 
With the ammunition created, I needed a gun for it.
In good Big Mek tradition I started to stitch something together :)
 
And with an ammo-feeder,
 
This will dish out some Dakka, will it not?
 
 
Ammo in the breach ;)
 
 
This is as far as I got.

Oh, and my desk really looks like a mess!
 
Working on Ork stuff always has this "impact" on my desk.
I hope you like today's update and I look forward to your feedback.
Cheers
Klaus