Another wonderful sculpture I purchased in 2020 was "The Nun" by Urvara Sculpture. I received cast 100 of 200.
The boxart was amazing and gave me a pretty good idea of where I wanted to go with this one.I decided on a blue armor (similar to Lady Cassandra)But I wanted to give her "the look"
And I wanted to try NMM Goold again, so she became "The Nun with the Golden Bolter"
But some of the metal looks promising already
Slowly I cleaned up the skin
The golden ornaments look quite good alreadyI tried to create a dramatic light situationFor a while I was pleased with the result
But the facial light situation is simply too harsh
Slowly I cleaned up the skin
The golden ornaments look quite good alreadyI tried to create a dramatic light situationFor a while I was pleased with the result
But the facial light situation is simply too harsh
Maybe one day I come back and try to work on her face again.
Maybe.
Comments
Post a Comment