Since my wife and I are about to head out for a week of vacation in Spain, I'll squeeze this post in right before hitting the bunk.
As I didn't have to work today, I was able to work some more on the "Pinoccio".
First I started to build the cockpit.

Driver and Mek


I also added some propa exhausts for da engine.

Quad sound :)

Then I started to base paint the cockpit - I don't know how much of it will be visible at the end, but before I can build the "head", I need to have the interior painted.
As I didn't have to work today, I was able to work some more on the "Pinoccio".
First I started to build the cockpit.
Driver and Mek
I also added some propa exhausts for da engine.
Quad sound :)
Then I started to base paint the cockpit - I don't know how much of it will be visible at the end, but before I can build the "head", I need to have the interior painted.