Thursday, June 17, 2010

Defense of Xantinum (25)

Thanks for the postitive feedback guys :)

Well, I continued with the next Imperial character, the Naval Officer.

I'm not sure if he's really completely done, or if there's anything missing...

I did add dirt and stains already,



and I like how the face turned out,

But still I'm not quite sure if he's really done.

What do you guys think? Anything missing?

With this experience I kind of realized that I need a break from painting - at least for a few days.So I looked around my office and saw the ATHENA resting on the shelf ...

And I remembered one of the ATHENA side projects I had lingering at the back of my mind for quite some time now :)
Oh, if this turnes out the way I envision it...
Here are the first pieces of plasticard I cut last night.
This could be fun :)
It's to be a scenery project on the ATHENA...

Well, lets hear your guesses.
Cheers

Klaus