Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kheradruakh, the Decapitator (5)

Christmas is aproaching fast, but luckily I already have a few days off, so I can hopefully complete the Decapitator in time for my nephews gift.

I continued adding details and highlights.





Here I have everything, except the maggots and the ambient light from the flames.







And this is the hopefully completed mini - KHERADRUAKH, the Decapitator.




Here the ambient light from the flames is nicely visible.

Well, this was quite a differnet project, but it was fun.

Thanks for your patience while acompanying me on the little trip into the world of the Dark Eldar. I'm glad when I'm back home with my Imperial Guard and Orks :)

I wish you all a Merry Christmas or Happy Hollidays and I hope you can enjoy some days off with the family. Time for a good book, good food with the family and friends, and maybe even some hobby time.
Enjoy the season.
See you soon
Klaus