Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inquisitor Hellsryche (9)

Hello everyone,

todays update is rather short, as the last week was very hectic and I was plagued by several migrane attacks :(
Never the less, I was able to work some more on the characters.
I began painting of the Monk, the Grey Knight, and the Crusader.
I decided to finish the characters first, so I can see where each energy weapon is poisitoned and will cast it's glow on the car and the surrounding terrain.
So I charted out which colors to use.

Then I applied the desaturated base colors.

And started to apply the washes with Gryphonne Sepia and Badab Black.




After the first wash

Then the second wash was applied

and this is as far as I got...

now it would be time to start with the NMM gold and highlights.
But I really have to see when I'll have the time - especially as there is another tempting competition at the Ammobunker...
Speaking of competitons, my price for the Deathwatch competition finally arrived!

Thanks to the guys at Fantasy Flight Games for the excellent price and to Dakka Dakka for the competition :)


Cheers
Klaus