As I didn't have to work today, I was able to work some more on the "Pinoccio".
First I started to build the cockpit.
Driver and Mek
I also added some propa exhausts for da engine.
Quad sound :)
Then I started to base paint the cockpit - I don't know how much of it will be visible at the end, but before I can build the "head", I need to have the interior painted.
I only did the base colors before I will ink them thoroughly.
Here they are right after the first inking.
While the ink dried I worked on the legs. Adding armour...the Ork way
I think this now puts the proportions right.
Tons of rivits and teeth