Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pollux and Castor (8)

Hi all,
as promised here is the image showing the barricade blocking the road on the right side, and providing cover to the Orks turning the gun, as well as the two heavy-weapons Orks.
I was very eager to see how my cinematic effect for the rocket would look...


So I tried it out last night.
 
Woooohooo!
I like it!
It looks like the rocket is arching its way over to the building - just what I wanted :)

Since I want the launcher to fire a salvo of 4 consecutive shots, I sculpted another 3 effects in different lengths last night.

The other effect I wanted to see in action was the astray RPG:
With the missile attached :)
 
I like it, but in the current position it is flying directly into the gunners seat :-P
 
So I changed the flight path a bit to the left.
 
Now I hope this new flight path doesn't block too much of SGT Jane firing at the RPG gunner.
I will check this out tonight.
I hope you like today's update and look forward to your C&C.
Cheers
Klaus