Friday, December 12, 2014

Dragon Rider (2)

Hi all,
 
Last night I continued with the Dragon Rider sculpt.
Here's Artemis on her base.
After adding some buckles to the belts I created the saddle.
It still needs some details, but the shape is OK.
Now it was time for the rider (he has no name yet).
My first try with the torso was a bit on the large side. It would fit the saddle, but I think it would be too big and Artemis would look smaller in comparison.
So my next try was considerably smaller.
With the torso as base I measured the legs,
and positioned them in the saddle.
Here are the basic elements in position. Head, arms, legs, torso :)
I positioned some plastic foil between the saddle and the rider, so I can easily remove him and work on him.
And this is how I left it last night for some basic curing.
I hope you like this little update and I look forward to your comments and feedback.
Cheers
Klaus