Monday, February 15, 2016

Rumble in the Rubble (4)

Hi all,

thank you for your comments and feedback :)
Since last time I completed the paint job for DA CRUMPAH and added some little details
Be Strong little Dorian! #dstrong
Then it was time to add the washes.
And while they dried I started the EPIALES.
Like with the POLEMOS I did an urban version of the DENCARA tiger flash pattern, starting with a white background stripe.
Then the dark blue-grey internal stripe.
Looks good together with DA CRUMPAH
Next were the little disruptive dots.
Just little dots, but I really feel they do the job.
With the basic pattern applied I started with the details, such as the vision blocks and lenses.
And the crew.
All the basic details painted.
Dirt time - aka washes :)
And this is as far as I got.
Next will be the actual weathering - scratches and paint chips, stains from oil and grease...all the fun stuff.
I hope you like today's update.
Cheers
klaus