Tuesday, September 12, 2017

THANATOS AAC (10)

Hi all,
thank you for your feedback.

Well, this week was a bit slower, but still lots of painting.

My wife and I just bought a house, so lots to organize. Meetings with craftsmen, bank the lot.
We will get the house on October 1st, and then there will be renovations to do.
So I already start packing things away and this will most likely be the last project for this year - lets hope I can get it finished :)

So here are the first 7 troopers base painted.
 
It's really just the base colors, a bit of dry-brushing and one dark wash. Once I'm through with all, they get at least one more wash and then some highlighting.
 
No effects yet.
 
14 troopers painted!
 
With most troopers outside done, I did the pilots and the cockpit.
 
In the background you can see I also painted the gunner, and Commisar Kalteisen - aka Little Lenin.
 
Well, that's as far as I got.
Still LOTS to do, but I like the progress so far :)
I look forward to your comments and feedback.
Cheers
Klaus