Wednesday, October 18, 2017

THANATOS AAC (14)

Hi all,
thank you for your feedback and patience :)

With the first work in the house hobby time becomes sparse.
But I was able to continue with the interior.

First was to complete the bridge and unmask the see-through windows.
The pilots with their HUD
The commander of the ship looking down at his display screen - I just realized he resembles the aged Luke Skywalker from the Force Awakens, doesn't he?
So here's the upper part of the THANATOS seen from the outside.
and from the front.
With this completed I painted the passenger bay.
Lots of weathering and scratches.
Then I took a deep,long breath, gritted my teeth and first sprayed the shadow corners with a black wash, brightened the center area lit by the overhead lights, and finally sprayed the red light effect.
And here we are - mostly done...
As you can see I also brightened the Executioners front, to make her stand out some more.
What do you think?
Still have to do some cleanup.
Still time to do some fixes - any recommendations, feedback, suggestions?
Cheers
Klaus