After I glued it back on, the shining areas from the glue were quite obvious and I had to cover the areas back up and re-paint them.
Luckily the paints were still in good shape on the wet palette, so that went rather fast.
Then I started to add some lighting effects to the power cable.
And some OSL effects around it.
It's a bit hard to see, but I'm very pleased with the result.
The first color was Blazing Orange,
Then (while the Orange was still wet) I added a 1:1 mix of Golden Yellow and Blazing Orange.
After that some pure Golden Yellow (also while the other colors were still wet).
Next was a 1:1 mix of Sunburst and Golden Yellow.
Then pure Sunburst Yellow.
And finally a 1:1 mix of Skull White and Sunburst Yellow, plus some OSL shine effects on the Bolter and scope.