Friday, February 17, 2017

Allayah & Barduch (7)

Hi all,

thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

After the last update I realized the best position for the dagger would actually cover the two buckles I had already sculpted.
So it was time for another operation and Doctor Klaus got to work :)
This is now the position I plan to use, once the dagger is completed.
I also finished her right hand with some rings and armour, as well as she got a little ornament on her forehead.
The finished dagger - unfortunately not the best of images.
And in position with the new straps and the repositioned buckles.
And finally the bedroll
And this concludes the work on Allayah.
Well, there's still her spear!
So here's the blade to be cut from plastic card.
And a first position check with white tac.
The blade cut, sanded
 
and mounted.
 
And about an hour later all ornaments, ribbons and feathers were in place.
 
 
 
That's Allayah :)
 
Now I have to do one or two Fire-Lizards and most likely some more scenery work.
Anything missing?
Some suggestions, any final changes?
I look forward to hear from you.
Cheers
Klaus