Friday, August 17, 2012

Dystopian Legions announced

Hey guys,

you know normally I'm not big on promoting products or other people's work, but I feel I must share this announcement by Spartan Games.







I really like the Victorian super since fiction setting of Dystopian Wars, but the scale was so far not to my liking, but the release of Legions will bring this stunning steampunk universe to the 28mm tabletop (and thus within reach of my greedy fingers).





Check out this artwork - I can sooooo see some of these characters being drafted into the Dencaran army and Naval Air Force :)




I'm not so sure about the vehicles, but we have to wait until there will be more images available.


Oh wait, I found these in the gallery!!!


Oh yes! Those Britannia characters are great.


But this Prussian pilot....*drool*




And even the vehicle rendering looks promising:






But this Japanese tank....





*** All images are Copyright to Spartan Games UK ***


Well guys, if you spot any more info or photos, maybe at GenCon, please let me know!


Thanks


Cheers


Klaus