Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Ork with the Golden Missile (7)

Thanks for your feedback!
Since the last update I got several comments, that readers are concerned about the colors. Too distracting. 
Hmm...
 
So I got my pigments ready
 
and applied them generously :)
 
In addition I used the airbrush to set some preperational light effects.
 
and I painted the count-down timer :)
 
Not sure what it really shows seconds, minutes, days, month? 
Who knows :)
 
Also the "science station" in the corner got some light effects.
 
Still, I was wondering why so many commented about the colors.
To me they look very toned down.

But then I realized it must be the images and the camera.
If you look at these two shots with daylight and flash, but not focused on the scene, you can guess the real colors.
I'm pretty confident you agree with me, that this isn't as colorful as you all thought, is it?
I hope you like today's update.
I look forward to your comments and feedback.
Cheers
Klaus
P.S.: I will be off the net and out of my workshop for a week. So no updates till Easter.