Thursday, July 4, 2013

ATHENA - Steampunk airship (88)

Good morning :)
Thank you for your feedback and comments!
I think the common feedback is that I'll have to build another CIWS - Gatlings for the win :)
@Agis - thank you! This sounds great - please make sure to send me a link when you start. I want to see it.

Well, yesterday evening I had arts class again, so hobby time was limited.
Here you can see the LED stuff layed out. It's pretty simple and I really like how this stuff works out.
They are from TSDS Inc.
http://www.tsdsinc.com/
http://www.facebook.com/TSDSMODELING#!/TSDSMODELING
Very easy to use.












I started with the lights for the two jump decks and the observation deck.












Sorry for the blurry images, but this was the best I could do last night.
 












Currently the individual LED still reflect in the windows.
 












So now I'm thinking about adding some framework around the LED's and also about adding some red clear plastic to the ones on the jump deck.













I think that would look cool, to have red lights in the jump deck. Don't you think?
Well, I hope you like today's little update and look forward to your comments, suggestions, and feedback
Cheers

Klaus