Friday, November 20, 2009

ATHENA - Steampunk Airship (52)

The build for the forward gallery of the command island continues.
Last night I completed the central array of speaking tubes (6ea)

as well as the tube and screen for the FDO station,

which will be positioned like this....most likely.


Then my techpriest received the first pieces of his servo arms.

It's a slow build, and the first time in a while, where I wish I could work with 3-ups, instead of this very small size.

But I'm getting there.
Those very small hydraulics are a pain in the butt, I can tell you :)

Actually I'm quite satisfied...

...once all items are cured and properly bonded I will add rivets and cables.


Then I also build two servo skulls. The first one is equipped with a light.



While the second is more a camera thingy :P

Cheers
klaus