I hope you enjoyed a nice and long weekend (Labour Day in most of Europe).
Despite a lot of social activity and catching a cold, I was able to make some progress.
First I finished the engraving on the base plate.
Then I worked on Sister Emilia with some ProCreate.
While the PC cured I finally mounted the walls to the base.
And I added the blast door.
Several ornaments, cables and other details
including the neon light over the doorway.
Some more details on Sister Emilia.
In comparison to the original.
Next I created two muzzle flashes
out of ProCreate.
Here is the smaller flash
and this is the bigger one.
I decided on the smaller muzzle flash and primed everything.
I started off with Scab Red.
Somne Boltgun Metal.
And here all the base colors are applied.
Then a first wash with black.
Then I slowly added the shadows - the idea is that the neon light over the door will be the only light (more or less), so plenty of dark areas.