Friday, January 15, 2016

The Carp'A San - Raiders of the Lost Light (8)

Hi all,

Well, not much of an update, because painting is slow, but I wanted to send a sign of progress before the weekend :)

First off, I did convert my LED into a sturdier, permanent version.
I used wooden skirting board(?) as base and mounted it with screws to the desk.
 
 
In addition I doubled the lights, by adding a second LED strip.
 
I'm quite pleased with the light effect.
 
The next Marine to paint was the hammer wielding Brother Tennant.
 
A bit hard to see, as the camera is working with longer exposure times when I use the LED lamp.
 
And then I did the two brawlers.
 
Also hard to see that the Ork is wearing a "Flecktarn" pattern uniform.
 
It's the standard Ork uniform pattern I use for most of my dios (here the Orks from the Dr. Nork diorama)
 
I hope you like today's update and I look forward to your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Cheers
klaus