Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ATHENA - Steampunk Airship (11)

Due to the almost insane amount of rivets and detailing I'm slow on updating.
So here is now the upper half of the island.
As you can see, I added a shrine to the Machine God on the outside.

Above this shrine will be the exhausts :)

Here is the other side - viewed across the flight deck.


The balcony will receive some armor plates too (more rivets *sigh*)

The entire island on the airship.

I must admit the blimp body looks a bit delicate compared to the island right now.

But I'm sure this will change as soon as the rips are covered (more rivets *sigh, sigh*).


Also if I add some external bomb bays (probably between the wings) this would add some "beef" to the body.

The rear view is still rather plain, so besides the 3 rotors there's a lot of detail to be added too (more rivets *sigh, sigh, double-sigh*)

And another top view across the flight deck.

Cheers
Klaus