Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tiger Team (2)

Thanks guys.
Since I wasn't quite convinced with my first Special Forces characters I went back to by torture chamber and riped some limbs apart :)

Here's the first selection...

This is the second version of the rifle. Not quite a SMG, but a lighter, shorter Assualt Rifle, with sights and light (or pointer).

Then I started with the officer (remember the image from yesterday, the guy with the Barret and the map).

Instead of a paper map he's holding an (I)Pad and a smoke.

The arm was from the Cadian HQ sprue, the Medic.

Then I started to work on the officers head.
I took a head from the fantasy Imperial line and added the top part of an Elysian helmet.

Then I sculpted a new set of glasses as well as some details.

Sorry that the images are a bit blurry, but the camera ran out of battery, so I shot them quite quick before shut-down.

But I think you get the idea.

And now the officer will have some character too.

I hope you like it :)
C&C welcome
Cheers
Klaus