Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Look what's on my desk!

The last time she was seen, was September 2013 (ATHENASteampunk Airship - 105)
:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But honestly I'm not sure how far I will get this time.
By now the plastic is very brittle, and many pieces started to warp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's still a beauty though.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Got some real spider webs :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So now I'm taking stock
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some pieces are broken
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and she needs a good cleaning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sheesh, probably a whole spider colony.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So I started to repair some of the broken pieces - a wheel on the STRIX VTOL aircraft and a blade on the propeller.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As said, no promises.
I'm trying to enter her at the SMA Big Spring Contest as "Shelf Queen" for which she definately qualifies :)
But I will be out for two weeks - visiting Scottland - and then I'll see.
Cheers
Klaus