Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Princess (9)

Hi all,
Thank you for your positive feedback!
A very special thanks to Joe B. for linking back to me :)

Since the last update I added some final patterns to the Princess' clothes - well actually the bands on her crown and the longer ones over her shoulder.
 
And then I spent several day shading and highlighting the skin.
 
Last night I finally did the last highlights to her gold.
 
And now I want to call her complete :)
 
I will leave her alone tonight, and then look at her to see if anything is missing.
There are some touch ups and cleanup to do, but other than that...
 

So what do you think?
Did I miss anything?

And a final comparison shot unpainted to finished :)
 
Thank you all for accompanying me on this great journey!
It was a lot of fun.
I already have an idea for the next project - kind of related :) - but I will pause a week or so...
But first I have to do the cleanup and touch up, then some good photos.
Thanks again!
Klaus