Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pollux and Castor (7)

Hi all,

@ David and Malevengion - I see the images I provided don't who the barricades I created. I will provide an image asap.
Yes, turning the gun would be Gretchin work normally, but I have no Gretchin models handy, and the gun is too big for those poor slobs :)

I finally managed to add some armor to the two walkers.
These "shields" now cover the armpit area.
 
It leaves me room for some heraldic or free hands too.
 
On dakkadakka.com xXWeaponPrimeXx asked:
Everything looks awesome, but I have one question.



Does her left arm look a little off??? Maybe its just the angle, or maybe its just me, but it seems too long.
Well, I think it is only the perspective (at least I hope so).
So here are some more images of SGT Jane :)



















































































Last night I also started to work on the cinematic effects.
Sorry for the really blurry image...
In the front right you see the twin flash from the one Ork twin machine gun, and in the right rear a first test for one of the rockets fired by the Castor.













Speaking of rockets.
Here is the creation of the RPG effect for the one fired by the wounded Ork in the manhole.
As you can see, it's not flying straight, but rather going astray.













Once I was pleased with the actual "flight pattern" and added PC to the wire, I started to pull with the pincers (see also http://fischers-design-shop.blogspot.de/p/muzzle-flashes.html ) and this is how the final effect for the RPG looks.













Some more cleanup (mainly mold lines), some more effects for the other rockets fired by Castor, and then I should have it :)
I hope you like it and I look forward to your C&C.
Cheers
Klaus