Friday, August 10, 2012

Orkalypse Now (3)

Thanks guys,
Malevengion and Courtney - thanks for your suggestions!
I will look and see how I can get this in harmony with the scene.

As mentioned in the last post I think I'll use the Dencara Guards helmets, so I carefully removed the GS from the heads and did a bit of cleanup.

I found a total of 5 of them, even though 2 are older versions with a longer neck-shield, so I'm not sure how usefull they will be once casted.
Well, I don't even know if there will be any successful cast at all - lately I had some major set-backs with casting (usually because I was too ambitious).

Last night I poured the slicone for the first half of the mold (see also the Simple Molding page).


This morning I removed it from the form.

Well, lots of cleanup to be done, and then the second half of the mold.



Tomorrow is our 13th wedding anniversary, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have over the weekend...

but I try :)
Cheers

Klaus