Last night I finally closed most of the still uncovered sections of the ATHENA's right side. For this I used again the very nice .25mm plasticard. It is almost as manipulatable as a sheet of paper. Really nice.

Of course I also had to do a lot of riveting :)

Then I decided to change my previous procedure for the left side. While I left the areas of the tank, torpedo launcher, and bomb shaft open last time, I decided I would cover them completely this time and mount the itmes on top. But to save plasticard I used smaller pieces in areas that will be covered by the launcher and tank.

Of course I also had to do a lot of riveting :)

Then I decided to change my previous procedure for the left side. While I left the areas of the tank, torpedo launcher, and bomb shaft open last time, I decided I would cover them completely this time and mount the itmes on top. But to save plasticard I used smaller pieces in areas that will be covered by the launcher and tank.






