Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Cleanup

Trying to improve the blog and making it easier to skim through the individual projects I completed (or sometimes only started) I cleaned up the links and projects bar.
I started this blog in July 2007 and I am really surprised at the amount of projects that I have in here.
Just the Dei Greci vehicle family consists of 11 vehicles, including the ZEUS - the master of all Greci vehicles and the THANTALOS - the "greek" Valkyrie
Then there are the two walkers BOREAS and ZAPHIROS, plus some odds and ends.
There's the "Sacred Shrine of Saint Agathe the Fierce" :-P my take at a Dice-Tower-Turn-Marker, and even the start of an Ork blog.
Plus I have a short Skull painting tutorial - http://fischers-design-shop.blogspot.com/2009/02/skulls-quick-and-dirty.html

Well, I hope I will have more projects coming this way in the future :)
Cheers
Klaus

No comments:

Post a Comment